to Policy Service Portal
Policies Services Alert (Dec 2012)
Policy Advisory Complete Checklist (Dec 2012)
Index to Policy Service Advisories
Archive of Policy Service Advisories
Advisories 95, 96, and 97
Mexico Policy Services – The Service for You
program provides enhanced policy services on a four year subscription
basis supervised by a licensed New Mexico Attorney with 14 years policy
- Policies are
updated periodically as changes in statutory law, case law, state agency
rules and regulations, Attorney General Opinions, and local conditions
and circumstances occur.
- Features of the Policy Services Program include:
- A national system for coding and retrieving policy, developed by the National
School Boards Association.
- On call or e-mail to discuss policy related issues and possible revisions.
With appropriate topically-related information, Policy Services will write
personalized policy for the District.
- Secured Internet access to the District Policy Manual for the public and
staff using browsers commonly available on computers.
- The assistance provided by the Policy Services Program reduces the amount
of time devoted to review and documentation of state and federal compliance
- Paperless access to school policy available at any internet connected
- Administrators have legal citations and updated procedures at their fingertips.
- The Superintendent will spend less time finding and interpreting legal
- The Superintendent accesses the consultant to determine and clarify information
in need of referral to legal counsel, reducing legal expenses.
- The Manual is secure and cannot be changed without proper documentation.
Costs and expenses
- The monthly cost is $385, approximately the monthly cost of a new employee’s
fringe benefits package.
- The District is responsible for initial expenses and preparation – travel, lodging, food and the preparation of the draft copies
- Expenses generally cost from $700 to about $1000 depending on travel.
- Preparation is a flat $1,000 for up to 10 draft copies and 6 final copies of the policy manual.
- Finished hard copy may be purchased in a vinyl covered three ring binder
with dividers, index and code finder index for $85 per two volume set.
Contact Joe Guillen (505) 983-5041, or e-mail email@example.com or Donn
Williams (505) 469-0193 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org